Recruitment to the post of Inspector (Prosecution) and Sub-Inspectors (Prosecution)
Applications are invited from eligible male / female candidates for filling up the following posts in the Railway Protection Force (RPF). The details are as follows:
- Inspector (Prosecution) : 58 posts (Male - 46, Female - 6, Ex-Serviceman-6), Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Qualification : Law graduate with 5 years experience as Advocate, Age : 32 years
- Sub-Inspector (Prosecution) : 07 posts (Male - 5, Female - 1, Ex-Serviceman-1), Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Qualification : Law graduate with 2 years experience as Advocate, Age : 30 years
Fee : Rs.75/- for Sub-Inspector and Rs.100/- for Inspector payable by crossed Postal Order favouring "The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer ......." of the cocerned zonal railway where application is sent towards examination fees. List is provided in the detailed advt.
How to apply : The application in the prescribed format together with enclosures may be sent to one of the Chief Security Commissioner/ Railway Protection Force, of the zone where the candidates wishes to appear for PET/Written test. The Address are as follows :
- Delhi : Chief Security Commissioner, RPF, Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi - 110001
- Chennai : Chief Security Commissioner/ RPF, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (TN) - 600038
- Kolkata : Chief Security Commissioner/ RPF, Eastern Railway, New Koilghat, 14 Strand Road, 3rd Floor, Kolkata (WB) - 700001
Last Date : 14/12/2009. Last date is 21/12/09 for the candidates residing abroad and Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands.
For more information and application format, kindly view http://indianrailways.gov.in/rpf/Railway%20Protection%20Force_RPF_Eng.pdf
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)