Ministry of Home Affairs / Govt. of India
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Directorate General (Training Branch), CRPF, East Block-10, R.K.Puram, New Delhi - 66
Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India for 49 posts of Inspector/GD, 21 posts of Sub Inspector/GD (Male), 01 post of Head Constable (HC)/GD (Male), 214 posts of Constable/GD (Male) and 12 posts of Constable/GD (Female) in CRPF against sports quota .
Pay Scale :
- Inspector (GD) : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600
- Sub Inspector (GD): Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
- HC (GD) : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Constable (GD) :Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000
- Inspector & Sub Inspector (GD) : Minimum Graduation from recognized University.
- HC(GD) :Minimum 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Constable (GD) : Minimum matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Inspector & Sub Inspector (GD): Between 20 to 25 years as on 01.12.2009
- HC(GD) & Constable (GD) : Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.12.2009
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format either with passport size photographs affixing on application be sent super scribing on envelop in bold letter "APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA" only to "The DIG/ CSO, Directorate General (Training Branch), CRPF, East Block-10, Level-7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi -110066" so as to reach not later than 20/12/2009 through REGISTERED post only. Further 15 days extended period will be given to the candidates belonging to States of NE Region, Laddakh Division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District, Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshdweep.
Please visit http://crpf.nic.in for more information and application form.