The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Applications from eligible Candidates for recruitment to 143 Posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2009 :
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 38 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 18 posts
- Excise and Taxation Officer : 37 posts
- Tehsildar : 06 posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer : 05 posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 15 posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies : 08 posts
- Labour & Reconciliation Officer : 03 posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer : 13 posts
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Punjabi passed in Matric standard or equivalent.
Age : 21-35 years, relaxation as per rules.
OMR Form : Candidates can submit their applications only on the OMR Sheet provided with "The Information Brochure", available at the Reception Counter of the Commission during Office hours on working days.. The Cost of "Information Brochure" is Rs. 500/- (including OMR Sheet and Syllabus.)
How to Apply : Application on OMR Application Foms complete in all respect along with the DD of desired fee should reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala latest by 5.00 PM on 28/12/2009.
For more information, please view http://www.ppsc.gov.in/pdf/cscse/ae.pdf